Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

CMS: "Insert Blocks": no building blocks shown anymore

By
Ermin Trevisan
on 11/15/14, 2:44 AM 800 views

While working on my website, all of a sudden the building blocks have disappeared. When I click on "Insert Blocks", the black background bar gets a little bit wider, but no building blocks are shown anymore. The same thing happens with Firefox and Google Chrome. 

Comparing with another odoo instance, I have found out, that    div id="oe_snippets" class=""  /div (sorry, don't know how to escape)

is empty. Is there any way to fix that for a non-developer? How can that happen?

Comparing with another odoo instance, I have found out, that

is empty. Is there any way to fix that for a non-developer? How can that happen?
Ermin Trevisan
on 11/15/14, 3:18 AM

Hy, I'm also concerned by your issue. Any news? For me the snippet buuton was hidden and I "force" it to show through client but it's not a solution at all

Mind & Go, Mind And Go
on 5/1/15, 6:20 PM

Do you experiment something like this : https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/6540

Mind & Go, Mind And Go
on 5/1/15, 6:33 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/15/14, 2:44 AM
Seen: 800 times
Last updated: 5/1/15, 6:33 PM