Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Closing days and working time (mainly in MRP)

By
Julius
on 3/5/13, 1:34 PM 2,228 views

I'm looking for explanations on order planning in MRP. I created a work center, and specify to it a working time from Monday to Friday, 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 18h00.

When i create a sale order, the manufacturing order and work center corresponding is planned for sunday ! So i specified this sunday as a closing day for the working time but it continue to schedule next manufacturing orders the sunday ... Is this feature not yet implemented in OpenERP ? (and why not give the option to specify all saturdays and sundays as closing days ?)

Thank you

Edit: I found that work orders obey to working time so the problem only concerns Manufacturing Orders.

+1 I have had this issue too, I posted about it on the old forum but received no response (http://forum.openerp.com/forum/topic36467.html). I suspect that it is just broken, and not much is being done about it.

Nikolaj
on 3/6/13, 12:36 PM

Why not report a bug on launchpad?

Michael Karrer
on 12/19/13, 6:01 AM
Laur Mõtus
On 12/19/13, 4:14 AM

We found the same problem.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/5/13, 1:34 PM
Seen: 2228 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM