Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Close Project Task

By
Solanki Shamji
on 6/11/14, 7:16 AM 1,469 views

Hello,

In project management module if I am close the project than I am creating task on project OpenERP allow to create task.

Is this right to allow creation of task on close project?

And if allow than what is the purpose of it?

Thanks

Pawan

--Pawan--
| 4 3 5
Hyderabad, India
--Pawan--

Pawan
On 5/14/15, 9:32 AM

Hi Solanki,

I have also faced same situation, inspite of closing the project we can create tasks and issues, etc for that project. So, what I did is 

1) hided the buttons(Task, Issues, etc) on project form, once it reaches to the dead state by applying attrs on buttons div.

2) at task, issue, milestone, etc masters on project_id field applied the domain ('state', '!=', 'closed').

3) Rest wherever u get the project_id field(related to project master) apply ('state', '!=', 'closed') domain .

Now i cant create the tasks or issues or anything from any scenario.

thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/11/14, 7:16 AM
Seen: 1469 times
Last updated: 9/2/15, 3:12 AM