Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Close company

By
Xelapan
on 2/28/13, 2:40 PM 895 views

Hi I need to close my company and start a new one. How do I do?

Thanks

Can you be more precise about your question ? Are you using OpenERP Online services or did you downloaded the application and installed yourself?

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 2/28/13, 2:44 PM

Hi, I am using Online version, I started a new company yesterday, but I want to delete all the data.

Xelapan
on 2/28/13, 4:09 PM

ton123

--ton123--
| 5 6 9
Lisse, Netherlands
--ton123--
End-User. Installed 6.1.1 on a DS412+, DS211+ and DS113J Synology NAS. Reference installation on Ubuntu 12.04/Samsung Notebook. 12-03-2013 In production for Suppliers and Customers, adresbook. 7 small companies. Testing accounting, document management, import and export. Too much showstoppers I haven't fixed at this moment. 06-05-2013 little progress. Migration to v7 impossible because of missing Dutch localisation modules. What I see working is nice, so further testing and asking. Start testing products and warehouse. Happy with this forum and the community.
ton123
On 2/28/13, 3:02 PM

If you have an own installation:

Logout your company. Go to manage Databases. Drop your database. Default is the password: admin. Create database. Give it a good name. If wanted load demo data. Set your default language. Set and confirm the admin password for this new database. Go back to log in. Refresh your browser (often F5). Search the just created database. Login with admin and the just created password.

I think it is easy to do. Anyway, it is also very good described in the manual.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/28/13, 2:40 PM
Seen: 895 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM