This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have some stupid suppliers who i can not change becasue of their prices and stock levels. Problem is when i gave order for 100 pcs of x and 200 pcs of y and if they have 76 pcs x and 0 pcs y in their stock at that time, they are only sending 76pcs of x. Then they forgot to send left of X and y which they did not sent. So I need to open new purchase order for 24 pcs x and 200 pcs y again. So old orders which are partially shipped keep open. It became impossible to track purchase orders.

my question is if i can close a purchase order with partial shipment, i mean if supplier has not enough stock or only partial of goods are purchased?

Discard

Please edit the titel: Close a purchase order with partial shipment

Author

DONE so can you help

Sorry, its better to say Edit not Close. See Answer...

Best Answer

At Warehouse --> Receive/Deliver By Orders --> Incoming Shipments "Cancel Transfer". If you have take entrys for received products and you have quantity differences cancel the Back Order Transfer. At Purchase Orders now you can edit the Quantity, print and send it with a comment to your supplier.

If you "Cancel Transfer" at Incoming Shipments before take Receives, you can set the PO back to draft. Edit the quantity and have an Email button.

Discard