Odoo Help

client error while printing

By
Geert Surkijn
on 12/11/13, 3:41 AM 1,541 views

Hello,

I have a strange problem. Working on OpenERP 7.0 latest revisions. When I click for example on the red action button "Print" in Quotations it works. When I use the dropdown menu print and select "Quote" I get a client error in a popup.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'fault_code' of undefined

I've tested it on several servers. With Python 2.6, some with Python 2.7 Tested with werkzeug 0.8.3, but also with 0.9.4

Problem is that there is not always a red action button, and some of these also not work. When I go to the company settings and click "Preview Header/Footer" I get the same error

My Javascript debugger tells me following:

Resource interpreted as Document but transferred with MIME type application/pdf: "http://10.2.3.23:8069/web/report". Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'fault_code' of undefined js?db=xxxx:3162 instance.web.CrashManager.instance.web.Class.extend.rpc_error js?db=xxxx:3162 self.session.get_file.error js?db=xxxx:3242 (anonymous function) js?db=xxxx:3068 jQuery.event.dispatch js?db=xxxx:317 elemData.handle.eventHandle

Hints, directions, other links are welcome...

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 7/9/14, 1:22 AM

I experience the same problem if I have web_pdf_viewer module put in the addons path, even if it is not installed.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/11/13, 3:41 AM
Seen: 1541 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM