Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

client error while printing

By
Geert Surkijn
on 12/11/13, 3:41 AM 1,267 views

Hello,

I have a strange problem. Working on OpenERP 7.0 latest revisions. When I click for example on the red action button "Print" in Quotations it works. When I use the dropdown menu print and select "Quote" I get a client error in a popup.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'fault_code' of undefined

I've tested it on several servers. With Python 2.6, some with Python 2.7 Tested with werkzeug 0.8.3, but also with 0.9.4

Problem is that there is not always a red action button, and some of these also not work. When I go to the company settings and click "Preview Header/Footer" I get the same error

My Javascript debugger tells me following:

Resource interpreted as Document but transferred with MIME type application/pdf: "http://10.2.3.23:8069/web/report". Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'fault_code' of undefined js?db=xxxx:3162 instance.web.CrashManager.instance.web.Class.extend.rpc_error js?db=xxxx:3162 self.session.get_file.error js?db=xxxx:3242 (anonymous function) js?db=xxxx:3068 jQuery.event.dispatch js?db=xxxx:317 elemData.handle.eventHandle

Hints, directions, other links are welcome...

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 7/9/14, 1:22 AM

I experience the same problem if I have web_pdf_viewer module put in the addons path, even if it is not installed.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/11/13, 3:41 AM
Seen: 1267 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM