Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Click to dial with Asterisk failed.

By
j3st3r
on 4/6/15, 2:31 PM 1,514 views

I have installed Odoo 8 on my Ubuntu server, then I installed asterisk_click2dial and asterisk_click2dial_crm modules.

Asterisk is running at the same server (Asterisk 11.17.0, AMI 1.3). I've add my asterisk in Odoo (Settings - Telephony - Asterisk Servers), when i click "Test asterisk connection" I see that everything's fine: "

Connection Test Successfull!

Odoo can successfully login to the Asterisk Manager Interface."

But when I navigate to Sales, choose some customer and click to dial I see an error: "

Click to dial with Asterisk failed.

Here is the error: 'py-Asterisk action failed: Extension does not exist.'"

python modules phonenumbers and py-Asterisk are installed.

Can someone help me? 

Is there an extension defined on the current user? You've verified the server connection, but not that the logged in user actually has an extension. Check the user configuration form, the Telephony sub-tab.

Brett Lehrer
on 4/16/15, 11:51 PM

Yes, I have an extensions assigned to the user.

j3st3r
on 5/13/15, 9:36 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/6/15, 2:31 PM
Seen: 1514 times
Last updated: 6/8/15, 6:18 AM