Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
check writing modules displays always in euro. I can't fix it even according to help from the community forum.
I did install from trunk nightly latest.deb.
After several trial to fix, check prints euro.
You might want to look at the new check_writing module that is on the way to be finalized and merged very soon. It is available here: https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-account_check_writing_jam. You can also test it on runbot.openerp.com.
It comes with several new features like (among others):
- Multi-currencies support
- Multi-journals support
- Check on top/middle/bottom (Quickbooks/Peachtree/... templates)
- Batch check number assignation
- Batch print
- Complete check number sequence management: number auto-suggestion, sequence recalibration, optional overwrite if already specified, duplicates detection
- Optional printing of check number
- Optional spill-over on multiple stubs when more than 10 invoice lines
- Optional printing of credits
- Integration with payments posting workflow
- Improvement of information displayed on stub (supplier's invoice number, suppresses invoices that are not paid with this check, void status)
- Improvement of form view: its layout now looks like a check
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/15/13, 3:30 PM|
|Seen: 2488 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|