check writing modules displays always in euro. I can't fix it even according to help from the community forum.
I did install from trunk nightly latest.deb.
After several trial to fix, check prints euro.
You might want to look at the new check_writing module that is on the way to be finalized and merged very soon. It is available here: https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-account_check_writing_jam. You can also test it on runbot.openerp.com.
It comes with several new features like (among others):
- Multi-currencies support
- Multi-journals support
- Check on top/middle/bottom (Quickbooks/Peachtree/... templates)
- Batch check number assignation
- Batch print
- Complete check number sequence management: number auto-suggestion, sequence recalibration, optional overwrite if already specified, duplicates detection
- Optional printing of check number
- Optional spill-over on multiple stubs when more than 10 invoice lines
- Optional printing of credits
- Integration with payments posting workflow
- Improvement of information displayed on stub (supplier's invoice number, suppresses invoices that are not paid with this check, void status)
- Improvement of form view: its layout now looks like a check
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 2/15/13, 3:30 PM|
|Seen: 2001 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|