I am having issues with the way the check printing module generates the check. We are using standard American checks printed in the middle. See the image for issues including lack of top and bottom stubs, incorrect placement of numerical dollar value, and lack of check number. (Apparently I need 30 karma or more to post pictures.)
Has anyone else had these issues?
The Check is a simple Odoo report. To edit it, first ensure you are logged in as administrator or any other user having "Technical Features" access. Then perform the following steps:
- Go to Settings -> Reports
- Search for "Check"
- Look for a record with "Template Name" = account_check_writing.report_check. Click on the record to open it.
- Click on the link "Search accociated QWEB views"
- Normally there should be only one view here (can be more also)
- Open this view and edit it as required (basic QWEB and HTML knowledge is required).
- Now try to print a Check.
I hope by following the above you shall be able to edit the Check report format. Please also see that the report uses proper "Paper Format" as required by you. If you post the exact final check format you need, I can help you by providing the Check View that would output a properly formatted check.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 1/12/15, 3:11 AM|
|Seen: 958 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|