Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

check condition on form open

By
Shaumyadeep Chaudhuri
on 9/6/13, 11:45 AM 747 views

Hi, is it possible to check a condition and perform some action on form load? what i'm trying to achieve is: I have a few different form views and based on some condition one of them has to be opened from a single, so i was thinking i would link the menu to a particular form and then while opening the menu check the condition and open the other form if the condition is for it otherwise load the form as normal

Hello ! May be you can create web addon and override some existing JS functions to check your particular object and can perform some actions.

Acespritech
on 9/12/13, 1:47 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/6/13, 11:45 AM
Seen: 747 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM