Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Chart of Accounts for multi companies

By
Aneesh
on 2/14/14, 3:20 AM 1,573 views

I have an issue related to chart of accounts.

My issue is : I have parent company and two child companies Comp A and Comp B . I want to view seperate chart of accounts for child companies and for parent company I want to see the consolidated chart of accounts, so for that I have created consolidated type of accounts in parent company. Then I have raised an Invoice in Comp A and then viewed chart of accounts of child company Comp A and it is working fine.Similar to child company CompB. Then I logged as parent company and viewed chart of accounts of parent company, but I didn't get a consolidated chart of accounts it showing amount 0 . But in accounting entries I can see the consolidated values. But in chart of accounts it is not working. This is the screen

image description

Yeah, NetbeamERP Technolgoy it helps a lot. :)

Anirudh Lou
on 12/1/14, 10:38 PM
Bipin rathod
On 4/29/15, 12:45 PM

Hello,

you have created Consolidated chart of account for parent company right?

See I am giving an example here:

1: Parent Company

2: Child 1 Company

3: Child 2 Company 

Parent company have chart of account and Consolidated chart of account.

Now, when you select consolidated internal type in account, you have to add accounts from Child 1 company and Child 2 company's accounts in Consolidated Children.

Please check the Consolidated Children configured or not in Consolidated accounts.

NetbeamERP Technology
On 12/29/14, 7:00 AM

Hi, When you print consolidated chart of Account, just remove the dateor period in wizzard. this will print the consolidated chart of account with correct values.

Lingom
On 9/12/14, 8:24 AM

Hi Aneesh,

I am also facing the same problem, don't know how to fix this.  If you find out any solution. Please do let me know.

Thanks,

Mognil.

Anirudh Lou
On 12/1/14, 10:33 PM

Hello, it might be too late but i also face that kind of problem ( in my case i did not perform consolidation ). Base on my experience, i can only view the chart of account of child company if i also properly select it's appropriate fiscal year, since evenytime we create child company it also creates fiscal year and period for that child.

hdr
On 3/25/14, 8:38 AM

Hello,

I have the exact same problem, did you find a solution ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

7 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/14/14, 3:20 AM
Seen: 1573 times
Last updated: 4/29/15, 1:20 PM