Help

Chart of Accounts for multi companies

Aneesh

I have an issue related to chart of accounts.

My issue is : I have parent company and two child companies Comp A and Comp B . I want to view seperate chart of accounts for child companies and for parent company I want to see the consolidated chart of accounts, so for that I have created consolidated type of accounts in parent company. Then I have raised an Invoice in Comp A and then viewed chart of accounts of child company Comp A and it is working fine.Similar to child company CompB. Then I logged as parent company and viewed chart of accounts of parent company, but I didn't get a consolidated chart of accounts it showing amount 0 . But in accounting entries I can see the consolidated values. But in chart of accounts it is not working. This is the screen

image description

1 Comment
Discard
Anirudh Lou
-

Yeah, NetbeamERP Technolgoy it helps a lot. :)

5 Answers
Bipin rathod
Best Answer

Hello,

you have created Consolidated chart of account for parent company right?

See I am giving an example here:

1: Parent Company

2: Child 1 Company

3: Child 2 Company 

Parent company have chart of account and Consolidated chart of account.

Now, when you select consolidated internal type in account, you have to add accounts from Child 1 company and Child 2 company's accounts in Consolidated Children.

Please check the Consolidated Children configured or not in Consolidated accounts.

Discard
NetbeamERP Technology
Best Answer

Hi, When you print consolidated chart of Account, just remove the dateor period in wizzard. this will print the consolidated chart of account with correct values.

Discard
Anirudh Lou
Best Answer

Hello, it might be too late but i also face that kind of problem ( in my case i did not perform consolidation ). Base on my experience, i can only view the chart of account of child company if i also properly select it's appropriate fiscal year, since evenytime we create child company it also creates fiscal year and period for that child.

Discard
hdr
Best Answer

Hello,

I have the exact same problem, did you find a solution ?

Discard
Lingom
Best Answer

Hi Aneesh,

I am also facing the same problem, don't know how to fix this.  If you find out any solution. Please do let me know.

Thanks,

Mognil.

Discard