Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Changing report Adding fields

By
Cetin
on 12/27/13, 5:45 PM 993 views

Hello together,

I would like print the ean13 code of a product on my Quotation, Delivery note, Invoice and so on.

I have installed the OpenOffice PlugIn. It works well. In the invoice I have add a column to the lines/position. The header is printed well. But how I can access the ean13 code in the product to print it in an invoice?

Best regards cakbulut

semah
On 12/28/13, 11:02 AM

Hello Cetin

In the invoice report, you can add another column: Ean13 code for example to the products table, in this column you make [[(format(l.ean13))]] like in the example below:

Description |Taxes  |Quantity |Unit Price | Ean13 code          |  Price
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
            |       |         |           |[[format(l.ean13)]]  |
            |       |         |           |                     |
            |       |         |           |                     |

Then you can modify all your reports with the same way, Thanks.

Hello, I have thought about this change and will solve in another way. I will use the EAN Numbers of the products as my product number (internal reference) So I do not need to change the reports.. Best regards Cetin

Cetin
on 1/1/14, 3:44 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/27/13, 5:45 PM
Seen: 993 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM