UPDATE: Ok I found out what the first probelm was which has been causing me a lot of issue until I just noticed it. The Admin account did not have Technical features turn on with access rights so ALL the online ability to make changes was missing. That solves a considerable amount of problems. As far as the problems described below I think the only thing I need to know is getting fields to show up on the Website-Builder pages (in this case, the Job Apply form) and getting that data back into the fields that have been addded to the Applicant form.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 1/5/15, 3:43 PM|
|Seen: 476 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|