This question has been flagged
1 Reply

V11 CE. I had our outgoing server set to use Sendgrid, but deliverability was a problem. I deleted the Sendgrid settings for outgoing and changed to our regular email provider and was going to send smaller volumes. Every time I use a Mass Email function (Partner Mass Mailing on Contacts or Email Marketing Mass Mail) the emails do not get delivered and the error in the error description is "Mail Delivery Failed Mail delivery failed via SMTP server 'None'.". We had used our regular email provider before switching to Sendgrid, but now it does not appear to work. I have tested the outgoing server settings and they pass. I have all the bounce/catchall and domains setup in the System Parameters, and I select the Outgoing Server in the Partner Mass Email template. Is there somewhere in Odoo that the default outgoing server is set that somehow got removed when I deleted the Sendgrid outgoing mail server? It just keeps saying None for my outgoing server.

Discard
Author Best Answer

It seems it was an issue with the new SMTP server. It needed to allow relaying from my Odoo installation IP.

Discard