I am trying to change some translations in a module. So I have entered in i18n folder and I have looked for the spanish file (es.po) and inside of it I have changed the terms what I want to translate more accurate in msgstr section.
But when I restart my server nothing changes. What am I doing wrong?
If you have your language installed and then you are making changes to the *.po then you need to update all the modules loaded. by restarting your server with -u all option.
Or if the langunge is not installed then just installing it will do the job.
Or Finally create a new database.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 4/8/13, 7:22 AM|
|Seen: 1489 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|