Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Changing how List View aligns integer values (to have them centered) ?

By
vivek
on 5/10/13, 2:31 PM 2,468 views

Hi,

Could anyone tell me how to align grid values in openerp. Normally the grid width is based on the grid title and the text values are left aligned and integer values are right aligned. How do i change this alignment? say i want to place the integer values in center.

Thanks for your time!!

I need same any reply or idea thanks

Prakash
on 6/24/13, 5:26 AM

saad

--saad--
| 5 4 8
Casablanca, Morocco
--saad--
saad
On 8/2/13, 12:07 PM

You can do this by editing the base.css file in web/static/src/css

Change the text-align attribute to right in the following classes:

• .openerp .oe_list_content td.oe_number
  • .openerp .oe_list_content td.oe_number
  • .openerp .oe_list.oe_list_editable.oe_editing .oe_form_field.oe_form_field_float input, .openerp .oe_list.oe_list_editable.oe_editing .oe_form_field.oe_form_view_integer input

Hi,

But how to Customize it?

Chandni
on 11/14/16, 8:29 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/10/13, 2:31 PM
Seen: 2468 times
Last updated: 11/16/16, 5:26 AM