This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi, 

I want to send purchase order to another partner ,I create a wizard to select the partner that contains a many2one field :

'customer_id': fields.many2one('res.partner', 'Customer',domain=[('customer','=',True)],required=True),

but I don't know how can I change the value of the partner in the template and the report of purchase,

This is my function : 

def wkf_send_rfq2(self, cr, uid, ids, context=None):

if not context:

context= {}

ir_model_data = self.pool.get('ir.model.data')

try:

template_id = ir_model_data.get_object_reference(cr, uid, 'mymodul', 'email_template_edi_purchase_done_drop33')[1]

except ValueError:

template_id = False

try:

compose_form_id = ir_model_data.get_object_reference(cr, uid, 'mail', 'email_compose_message_wizard_form')[1]

except ValueError:

compose_form_id = False

ctx = dict(context)

ctx.update({

'default_model': 'purchase.drop',

# 'default_res_id':ids[0]

'default_use_template': bool(template_id),

'default_template_id': template_id,

'default_composition_mode': 'comment',

})

return {

'name': _('Compose Email'),

'type': 'ir.actions.act_window',

'view_type': 'form',

'view_mode': 'form',

'res_model': 'mail.compose.message',

'views': [(compose_form_id, 'form')],

'view_id': compose_form_id,

'target': 'new',

'context': ctx,

}

Thanks, 

Discard
Best Answer

Oumaima,

You can simply get the template reference and update the email_to field of the template....

template_id = ir_model_data.get_object_reference(cr, uid, '<MODULE>', '<TEMPLATE_xmlid>')[1]

curr_obj = self.browse(cr, uid, ids)

self.pool.get('mail.template').write(cr, uid, template_id, {'email_to':curr_obj.customer_id.email})

at last... you can send the mail as:

res = self.pool.get('mail.template').send_mail(cr, uid, template_id, ids[0], force_send=True, context=context)

hope it help!!

Discard
Author Best Answer

Your response just add another address in  Recipient field, but what I want is to modify all informations of the partner in email wizard, and the address of the partner in purchase order report(PDF file)

Thanks Pawan, 

Discard