Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Change the website name

cms
By
Ralf Steinbeck
on 8/21/14, 2:15 PM 1,045 views

Hello. How can i change the website name / alias?

I start with a Test Version. Today i subscribe it. (https://trial-e81b69e0.odoo.com/)

Can i change it to www.lividus-consuting.odoo.com or can i change it to something like www.lividus-consulting.eu. It will be great when i get a detailled answer because I'm not a developer.

Thanks

Eva Pinter
On 8/23/14, 4:13 AM

Hello, Best thing for you is to recreate a database for free with the correct name from the start. Odoo is changing the names normally only if you are a paying customer as this has to be done manually. Good Luck

Ralf Steinbeck
On 8/22/14, 6:24 AM

I give it to the odoo support team. They akst me about a cotract number. I didn't habe something like that.

What's the mistake? Where can i find the contract number?

Hello Ralf, If you are not paying, then you do not have any contract. So, you do not have any support. Please check the pricing page of odoo.

Eva Pinter
on 8/23/14, 4:16 AM

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 8/21/14, 2:37 PM

You can contact odoo support at online@odoo.com to change the name to: 
http://lividus-consulting.oodo.com

If you want your own url than you have to be a paying customer.

Thank you Stephen for your quick answer, i give it to the odoo support team. They akst me about a cotract number. I didn't habe something like that. When i subscribe the solution, the banner with the information to subscribe was closed and nothing else goes on. First i Need only the free version, because only 2 people works with it. I'm a little bit confused because i thougt that i got a confirmation mail or something else. What's the mistake? Where can i find the contract number?

Ralf Steinbeck
on 8/22/14, 6:24 AM

They are asking for your paid support contract number. Did you explain you are using the free 2 user version? Tell them what happen and what you need.

Stephen Mack
on 8/22/14, 7:29 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/21/14, 2:15 PM
Seen: 1045 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM