Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Change the unit price from a confirmed sales order?

Ana Cristina Ponce
on 8/7/13, 5:39 PM 2,140 views

How can I change the unit price from a sales order that has been approved?

My customers constantly send me revisions from a sales order requesting changes in the unit price, quantity, etc after I confirm and approve the sales order, and because of this I want to edit the information without cancelling the sales order.

Thank you!

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 8/7/13, 6:26 PM

It's supposed that if you confirm a sale order it's not going to change. If you are going to change prices or other things just leave your document in draft. This is the basic functionality, if you want to custom that you'll have to modify the behavior of the module so you've to develop a new module to be according your requirements.

Thank you for your answer. How can I develop a new module with this requirements?

Ana Cristina Ponce
on 8/7/13, 9:25 PM
On 8/8/13, 7:24 AM

there is a module that can allow you to reset the sales order after it confirmation. You can use that. Sale order reopen i believe it is called it has dependencies which you will find online v6apps.openerp.com

Hi! this module is available for OpenERP V7? or only v6? Thank you for the answer!!

Ana Cristina Ponce
on 8/8/13, 4:26 PM

I have only seen the V6 version

on 8/12/13, 4:59 AM

All right! thank you very much for your answer!

Ana Cristina Ponce
on 8/13/13, 12:16 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 8/7/13, 5:39 PM
Seen: 2140 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM