Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

change status of delivery order based on action.

By
John Pia Jr
on 6/13/14, 7:42 AM 511 views

is there any way to change the status to a custom made status, based on a condition. for example if there is content within the notes field, I would have liked for the status of a delivery order to be listed asa separate status that I define (for example delivery orders with notes attached to them would be given an exception flag) I then would like to highlight those records that contain notes within the list view, of delivery orders. any help on this would be great

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 6/16/14, 8:03 AM

The below solutions List view highlight attached records:-

1) To create functional field (no-of_attach) to find the record is attached or not and add in list view.

The link is used to find the record is attached or not.

2) List view higlight the attached record in diferent color based on codition. (no-of_attach >= 1)

The link is used to highlight the color in list view.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/13/14, 7:42 AM
Seen: 511 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM