Odoo Help

Change skin of OpenERP in runtime ?

By
vital_zaq6
on 11/12/13, 4:02 AM 2,641 views

I have multi company. I want to have different color theme (different colors for some elements) for each company in my configuration (i added fields to res_company that will contain elements colors). Users can switch their companies, and then user changed company (click top right menu -> preferences -> change company -> save) i want to change color for some elements for him (top menu background color, left menu back color, menu font color....).

what is the best way to do that ?

i find way to set color on load

vital_zaq6
on 12/3/13, 6:26 AM
vital_zaq6
On 12/3/13, 6:28 AM

i find way to set color on load by extending js

is it right way ?

var apply_theme = function(instance)
{
    if(instance)
    {
        new instance.web.Model('res.users')
            .query(['name','company_id'])
            .filter([['id', '=', instance.session.user_context.uid]])
            .first()
            .then(function (user) {
                if(user)
                {
                    new instance.web.Model('res.company')
                        .query(['name','theme_color_menu_back'])
                        .filter([['id', '=', user.company_id[0]]])
                        .first()
                        .then(function (company) {
                            if(company)
                                if(company.theme_color_menu_back)
                                    $('td.oe_topbar').css('background', company.theme_color_menu_back);
                        });
                }
            });
    };
}

openerp.my_base_ext = function(instance){

var module = instance.web; // loading the namespace

module.UserMenu.include({

start: function() {
            this._super();

apply_theme(instance);
        }

});
};
martinien olinga
On 12/17/13, 3:40 AM

I created a openerp 7 module which allows you to choose templates : www.martinienolinga.com/en/plugin-des-templates-sous-openerp, You can look at source code how to do what you want

IT Libertas

--IT Libertas--
| 4 3 7
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
--IT Libertas--

Visit us: itlibertas.com

IT Libertas is a team of developers and automation experts to help you to unlock Odoo ERP system's potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became a main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful implementations.

IT Libertas guarantees deadlines predictability and transparent pricing. We rely upon the best international practices and invest in local markets' study. That is why the company's services are in demand of European, Asian, American and African entrepreneurs.

We are open for cooperation and keep searching for new solutions to the end that IT Libertas clients go ahead of the curve, deal with less routine and generate more profit.

IT Libertas
On 3/24/16, 1:06 PM

You may have different styles by different users (including users from various companies) just by installing this module: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/colors_customization/

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/12/13, 4:02 AM
Seen: 2641 times
Last updated: 3/24/16, 1:06 PM