Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

change month date name of arabic language in odoo

By
Mostafa Mohamed Abdelmonam Abdo
on 1/25/16, 11:17 AM 671 views

I'm working with odoo/openerp and i change the interface language to Arabic from setting--> translation--> load translation , i have a problem that the month names of (January-February-March,etc ) is translated to (كانون - ايلول ,etc ) but i need to change them in the system to (يناير -فبراير - مارس , etc ) i tried to change the files in \datejs\\ library\ in\ \\web module but there is no change and i search for the .po files that contains this months and edited them all with also no hope and my last try was to change the language terms of these month but still not getting what i need so could you please tell me how could i change the date months names to the required names in odoo/openerp server in either configs or code?

Thanks

Hi Mostafa. Any luck with this issue?

Osoul for Technology and Software Development, Walid Baruni
on 4/23/16, 4:43 AM

are you using any custom module?

Krupesh Laiya
on 4/23/16, 8:05 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/25/16, 11:17 AM
Seen: 671 times
Last updated: 4/23/16, 4:44 AM