Odoo Help

Change Invoice Status via XMLRPC

By
D
on 2/19/15, 12:44 PM 1,155 views

I've an invoice, and want to change it's status from draft to open

I'm using this class: https://github.com/tejastank/openerp-php-connector

So this is my code:

$odoo->workflow('account.invoice', 'invoice_open', 70 );  // 70 is my invoice id

But the result is always false.

This is the workflow method:

$client = new xmlrpc_client($this->server."object");
        $client->setSSLVerifyPeer(0);
        $client->return_type = 'phpvals';

$msg = new xmlrpcmsg('exec_workflow');
        $msg->addParam(new xmlrpcval($this->database, "string"));  //* database name */
        $msg->addParam(new xmlrpcval($this->uid, "int")); /* useid */
        $msg->addParam(new xmlrpcval($this->password, "string"));/** password */
        $msg->addParam(new xmlrpcval('account.invoice', "string"));/** model name where operation will held * */
        $msg->addParam(new xmlrpcval('invoice_open', "string"));/** method which u like to execute */
        $msg->addParam(new xmlrpcval('70', "int"));/** parameters of the methods with values....  */

$resp = $client->send($msg);

I think i'm missing something because all the other functions works great, any advise on this?

Thanks.

D
On 2/20/15, 11:03 AM

Ok, i figure it out, this line:

$odoo->workflow('account.invoice', 'invoice_open', 70 );  // 70 is my invoice id

Actually works but it doesn't return any indication if the workflow was success or not.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/19/15, 12:44 PM
Seen: 1155 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM