Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Change invoice date but not reflected in report?

By
JC
on 6/24/13, 5:35 AM 2,385 views

I confirmed an invoice and later found out the date was wrong, revert the invoice to draft mode and change the date to a correct one then validate again. When I try to print invoice it is still showing the old date why? Is this a BUG? I did the same test by changing Term and Condition in the invoice but still showing the old invoice too. Please help Thanks.

Borni DHIFI

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/borni

Borni DHIFI
On 6/24/13, 5:53 AM

Hi,

Verify option Reload from Attachment in report invoice. default checked.

then uncheck this checkbox.

Settings>>Technical>>Actions>>Reports / Invoices

image description

Thanks man, problem solved!

JC
on 6/24/13, 5:58 AM

hello, I have openerp 7 and something happens to me. I am new at this. I modified an invoice print supplier and new data does not appear. It prints the old bill :(

Augusto Avaria
on 6/25/13, 11:54 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/24/13, 5:35 AM
Seen: 2385 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM