Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Change header info/disposition and logo size

By
Auvert
on 3/18/13, 6:46 AM 10,094 views

Hello, I'm new on OpenErp and I want to change the logo size on all my printable pdf reports I will send to my customers (invoices, quotes ...) but after few hours of research, I found how to change report with openoffice or directly with rml and it's working. By the way, I'm not able to change header and some footer informations. What I want to do: - See my logo bigger - Add the tagline just under the logo - Remove contact after my company info in the footer - other disposition modification

I'm using OpenErp V7.0 installed with sources on a personal server. Do you know which files I need to change ?

Thank you Fred (Sorry if my english is not correct)

Parth Gajjar

--Parth Gajjar--
| 3 3 5
Ahmadabad, India
--Parth Gajjar--
Parth Gajjar
On 3/18/13, 9:08 AM

Default Header-Footer In OpenERP 7.0

Log in through Admin and then go in this path Setting > Companies > Companies Then Open a company record. And Open tab Header/Footer. In this tab you can change default header of reports.

ScreenShot

image description

Hope This will Help :)

jamesbale
On 3/18/13, 9:11 AM

You can change your header/footer from:

The file path is : server/openerp/addons/base/res/res_company_view.xml

And the value of this header footer set default from: server/openerp/addons/base/res/res_company.py

Auvert
On 3/18/13, 10:15 AM

The path will help me a lot but the web way will be easiest to change it.

Something strange, I have only 3 tab in my company view, I haven't the "header/footer" tab. Is it a specific addon ?

I will try to install all my server a second time, perhaps I forgot something. Thank you for your answers.

For view Header/Footer tab Follow Below Instruction

Go in this path Setting - Users - Users Then open admin and go to Access Rights Tab then check in Technical Features[Checkbox] then save and refresh this will make visible that tab

Parth Gajjar
on 3/18/13, 10:20 AM

It's working perfectly. Thanks a lot.

Auvert
on 3/18/13, 10:50 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/18/13, 6:46 AM
Seen: 10094 times
Last updated: 1/11/16, 12:37 PM