Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

change font of invoice report

By
Aeneas Winterhalter
on 7/29/13, 5:59 PM 3,718 views

I try to change the font of my invoice report. The RML header already got a new font, but not the report. The Font is already installed (Ubuntu server 12.04).

I tried changing the font via openerp report designer (just change the font in Open Office), but not working. I tried changing the font in addons/report_intrastat/report/invoice.rml... same result.

Where can I change the font?

I have exact the same issue. The new font is installed in ubuntu server and works for the header/footer as well.

But i dont know how to make it work inside the report.

When i get the PDF out of the invoice, it has included the new font (as it works in header/footer as expected). Did you find a solution to use own fonts inside a report? Maybe its somehow possible to declare a style in the RML Header, which we can use in OpenOffice Design Reporter?

Johann Müller
on 12/12/13, 9:00 AM

Same issue as well.

Larson
on 2/2/14, 10:05 AM

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp

--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--
| 4 5 8
Bronx, United States
--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--

Exploring OpenERP for business

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
On 7/29/13, 6:25 PM

The report designer should be "what you see is what you get". Are you sure you uploaded the new report and it over wrote the old report?

Try throwing some new text into the report you changed the font on like "THIS IS A TEST" and see if the change appears. This would confirm you are correctly using the report designer to upload the report.

yea i tried that a few times, with different font and on different VMs. Not working... But if i make a word Bold, this works. I dont understand this. Are you sure i dont have to edit a rml file?

Aeneas Winterhalter
on 7/29/13, 6:28 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/29/13, 5:59 PM
Seen: 3718 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM