Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

change font in header

By
Aeneas Winterhalter
on 7/23/13, 11:31 PM 1,507 views

I try to change the font in the header/footer with a custom one. so i copied my linotype.ttf font to: /usr/share/fonts/truetype/linotype/linotype.ttf

then i run "fc-cache -fv" and "fc-cache -f -v"

After that i edited the /opt/openerp/server/openerp/report/render/rml2pdf/customfonts.py and added ('linotype','linotype','linotype.ttf','all') at the CustomTTFonts list.

Nothing... still same old font.

Then i tried an other font listed in /opt/openerp/server/openerp/report/render/rml2pdf/customfonts.py. didn't work either... wierd.

any ideas?

code looks terrible here.... RML Header in comment.

Text of RML header here: http://tny.cz/961c9273

Aeneas Winterhalter
on 7/23/13, 11:37 PM

I had a similar problem. For reasons I did not further investigate, there were a few other versions of customfonts.py in different locations on my system. Maybe something went wrong during the installation. It seems like openERP uses one of them instead.

Try searching your system for other versions of the file, edit them and see if it changes anything. I had to restart the server process between trials to see change.

Jörn Tomaszewski
on 8/8/13, 1:13 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/23/13, 11:31 PM
Seen: 1507 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM