Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Change Default view in opportunities menu

By
anthony
on 4/19/13, 2:18 PM 2,688 views

Hi,

I would like to change default view.

Example, in opportunities menu, the default view is Kanban and I would like to have list view.

Do you have an idea how can I change it?

Regards

anthony
On 4/19/13, 2:21 PM

I found it !!

Sorry for the delay, Connect with admin user You have to activate the developer mode Go to opportunity menu et click from dropdown and choose “edit action”. Scrool down until “View”. You will see “Sequence”, “View Type” and “View”. Per default, Kanban has sequence=0, so, if you want have list view (Tree), you must change the sequence and Form view must just after be the "Tree" view else, when you create a new opportunity,the windows of opportunity will be shifted.

@Anthony please tell me how you fixed this.

Moore Works, Dale E. Moore
on 4/21/13, 2:15 AM

@Anthony : if you found a solution to avoid this for Kanban, I'm interested too ...

Gaetan Moyse
on 7/11/13, 3:16 PM

I just found it.

Nils Mikal
on 9/5/13, 6:09 PM

this one worked for me.

Mr. Kinjal Dixit
on 10/24/13, 3:19 AM
Nils Mikal
On 9/5/13, 6:12 PM
  1. acivate developer mode ( find "about OpenERP")
  2. edit actions ( from the new drop down window )
  3. View Ref. ( change this to: project.project.tree )
  4. Save
  5. to get out of dev mode, remove ?debug=# from your url.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/19/13, 2:18 PM
Seen: 2688 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM