Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
How do we set a company wide list view other then the default 80? I'd rather see at least 500 lines automatically. I realize this might have a n impact on performance.
- Enter developer mode - Click About Odoo in the upper right menu where your username is displayed (same dropdown where you logout)
- Navigate to the view you want to modify
- Choose Edit Action from the Debug Select Box
- Set your desired Limit
- Choose Set Default from Debug Select Box
- Choose the limit field, and set for all users.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 12/9/14, 5:28 PM|
|Seen: 2000 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|