This question has been flagged

I have added another Invoice template to my system and added an Action binding so that it appears under the Print drop-down button. But on the invoice view, there is also a red Print button and a Send by Email button. These buttons are still bound to the old-style Invoice.

Can I bind these buttons to my new Template so that the emails attach the new Invoice?

Discard

I would love to know the answer to this too. I deleted the default template and now get a page or exception messages when I click the button. Have also spent some time searching the forums and the closest I got was this: https://www.tinyerp.org/forum/help-1/question/change-default-mail-template-for-quote-order-37281 - couldn't find the appropriate record under external identifiers. I'm not really sure why something like this is that difficult - surely it would be a very common thing that people would want to do? Goodness me - even at code level how hard would it be to trap the exception and use the next template in the list if the default one isn't there?

Here I am in 2023 trying to do the same thing....