Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Change daily hours for timesheet

By
Admin 123Certification
on 4/17/13, 6:22 PM 2,066 views

Hi,

Anyone knows how to change the daily hours for timesheets in OpenERP 7.0? Our company is working on a 7.5 hours/day schedule but openERP seems to allow only companies working 8 hours/day. I am logged as administrator and I cannot find the information in the settings. I also looked at the Manufacturing module like specified in the documentation, and couldn't find anything related to that.

This is a complete show stopper for us as we cannot manage adequately HR. Any idea on how to do that?

Hello, From setting/configuration/ Human Resource > Tick 'Record contracts per employee' and click on apply After Installation you can create a Contract from HR , In that contract you can select working Schedule or create the new one as per your requirement. Regards, Devishree (DBR)

devishree
on 5/27/13, 9:30 AM

Hello, I've tried your tips but OpenERP still working with 8 hours/day ... Somebody has an idea?

johnCogitae
on 8/27/13, 7:41 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/17/13, 6:22 PM
Seen: 2066 times
Last updated: 4/12/16, 10:46 PM