Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Change Address Format (Localization)

By
NSC
on 1/10/14, 1:18 PM 1,765 views

I would like to add a blank line between <street> and <zipcode city="">

I tried out a bit, but I was not able to find a suitable format for an empty line not to be omitted when display_adress method in reports is called.

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 3/25/15, 2:56 PM

In each blank line enter at least one space, in address format, in Sales->Configuration->Partners->Localization->Countries:

Malte Jörgens
On 3/25/15, 11:44 AM

I got it to work by accident. Might aswell post: I inserted 4 newlines into the address format in Sales->Configuration->Partners->Localization->Countries:

%(street)s
%(street2)s

D-%(zip)s %(city)s

Less doesn't work. I guess every two lines are interpreted as linebreak resulting in one empty line.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/10/14, 1:18 PM
Seen: 1765 times
Last updated: 3/25/15, 2:57 PM