Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

change a product category

By
claudio candito
on 6/14/13, 11:33 AM 3,227 views

how is it possible to change or delete product categories? I'm using the version 7.0 and I'm not able to find the proper functionality. thanks in advance claudio

Borni DHIFI

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/borni

Borni DHIFI
On 6/14/13, 11:42 AM

Hi,

activate the technical features for user.

To activate the technical features, you have to add access rights to your user. You must edit your current user from the menu Settings > Users. Edit your user and, in the Access Rights tab, check the option Technical Features.

now you can seee menu Product Categories.

Sales>>Configuration>>Product s>>Product Categories

or

Purchases>>Configuration>>Products >>Product Categories

or

Warehouse>>Configuration>>Products>>Product Categories

thanks a lot

claudio candito
on 6/20/13, 6:28 PM
sergio ferrara
On 1/23/15, 12:31 PM

Grazie!!!

Beto's Restaurante
On 12/25/14, 5:16 PM

The answer of Borno HIFI saved my life!... I have spent 2 days looking how activate the category for my products, many thanks sir!!, I really appreciate this!.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/14/13, 11:33 AM
Seen: 3227 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM