Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Centos : Getting error when create new db with OpenERP ver 8 "decoder jpeg not available"

By
Jagdish Panchal
on 3/12/14, 4:16 AM 1,357 views

Hi,

I have install openerp ver 8 on my centos server but when i try to create new db getting error

"decoder jpeg not available"

Thanks

Piyush Suva
On 10/16/14, 7:09 AM

Make sure you have libjpeg and libjpeg-dev installed. After this try to reinstall pillow module. The output should contain

--- JPEG support available

If the output already contains that string and the error still persist check this answer:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22409140/pillow-recognizes-jpeg-encoder-on-install-but-not-use

Please just don't copy paste answer without quotation or reference.

Ben Bernard
on 10/16/14, 1:29 PM

Ben Bernard

--Ben Bernard--
| 4 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ben Bernard--
Ben Bernard
On 10/16/14, 1:36 PM

The correct package in centos is libjpeg-devel which is libjpeg-turbo-devel-[version]

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/12/14, 4:16 AM
Seen: 1357 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM