Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Category website forum

Francine Maltais
on 3/11/15, 9:06 PM 539 views

Given that I have not found anything on the forum about this, I ask my question. I would like to costumize my website forum. I would like to add categories in my forum. 

I saw in the module there was "forum.forum.list" for the tree, but I did not see this external ID. Is there a possibility to add categories in the forum with this?

Thank you for your help.

Interesting question! I follow.

Pascal Tremblay
on 3/11/15, 9:09 PM

I recommend you take a look at how it's done in the master branch. There seems to be support for multiple forums in master (and SaaS 6 I believe) so there may be some clues there.

Luke Branch
on 3/11/15, 9:39 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 3/11/15, 9:06 PM
Seen: 539 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM