Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Category Tree on Mobile Devices

Markus Falkenhagen
on 4/28/15, 10:02 AM 466 views

I cant see the category tree of my products if i log into my webshop via mobile device.

is there a way to display on mobile devices the category tree ? 

kind regards

eran nahum
On 6/6/15, 10:51 AM

i have the same problem, is there any solution??

Markus Falkenhagen
On 4/30/15, 4:20 AM

i created the whole site as administrator. I logged in as administrator with the same rights.

It doesn't matter if I log in as admin or public user. The Problem is still there and I cant see the category tree in the shop on the mobile device view.

kind regards

On 4/28/15, 12:51 PM

Is the same user and then you have the same rights? If not have a look on it. Because if you created it as an administrator and you're trying to see it with a normal user then you could have to check permissions. Sometimes the portal module can overwrite permissions, have a look on it too. I remember I was forced to disable it for an user that was unable to see the product on POS.

I have the same problem. I do not see the categories with the public user.

Ermin Trevisan
on 4/29/15, 1:49 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 4/28/15, 10:02 AM
Seen: 466 times
Last updated: 6/6/15, 10:51 AM