Odoo Help

Cash forecast in OpenERP?

By
Daniel Reis
on 4/9/13, 12:26 PM 4,490 views

I have my customer and supplier invoices in OpenERP, with their expected payment due dates.

I also have my last bank statement.

Based on this, I now would like to know if my bank account is in risk of running out of money.

How can OpenERP help me with this? Is there a standard solution or a community module to assist me with it?

Daniel Reis
On 5/13/13, 5:55 AM

Most promising solution are the 6.1 modules by Noviat, in the branch lp:~noviat/openobject-addons/extra-6.1.

Thanks to Raphaël Valyi for pointing this out.

Any solution for v7?

Walk Sp. z o.o., Paweł Kostrzewa
on 12/3/13, 2:18 PM
Yoshi Tashiro
On 6/16/14, 6:00 AM

Here is a rather simple solution for V7 if this helps anyone: https://www.odoo.com/apps/7.0/account_payment_schedule/

This module uses account move lines instead of invoices since expense entries do not generate supplier invoices in V7.  That means, the draft invoices are not considered in cash projection as they have yet to have account move lines.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/9/13, 12:26 PM
Seen: 4490 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM