Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

cash flow management in openerp v7

By
omar bajunaid
on 2/16/13, 4:04 AM 7,318 views

how do i manage cash flow in openerp v7? I thought modules existed to do the following;

1.cash flow management 2.cash flow operations 3.cash flow reporting

can anyone make suggestions?

I am also looking for cash flow modules. There are modules for version 6 by VNC and there is a video by them on youtube. However, this apparently won't be possible if you opt for SaaS.

Nutrition Center of the Philippines
on 2/20/13, 8:59 AM

i always thought Cash flow was an integral part of any ERP system

omar bajunaid
on 2/21/13, 4:01 AM

I think so too. I do not think there is a way to do that and still use SaaS.

Nutrition Center of the Philippines
on 3/1/13, 6:55 AM

I am also VERY interested in this!

Michael Karrer
on 3/27/13, 7:47 AM

What is your definition for "Cash flow management"? Is it reporting for the cash IN/OUT coming from accounting records, including actual and forecasted, with variances from one period to another one? Or the analysis and reporting of sources of funds made available to the company (credit side of the balance sheet to make it simple) LESS the use of these funds (debit side of the B/S), including all off balance sheet commitments.?

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 4/9/13, 8:19 AM

The definition would include reporting, analysis and forecasting of cash inflows and outflows. Shortages must be avoided by any means. This will help develop means by which i have full control in managing this issue. I should have the means and options to avoid gaps in payment. The options will help in managing credit limits,discounts, etc. It will help in setting my policy for payments and receipts.

omar bajunaid
on 4/10/13, 9:33 AM

Thanks for the definiton of your needs; you need a Cash Forecast module. See the other question:http://help.openerp.com/question/10560/cash-forecast-in-openerp/ The links given by Arif ( modules established by NovaPoint) might give you an answer, probably less ambitious than what you described. No much is said on their functionnalities

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 4/10/13, 10:48 AM
Carlos Vasquez
On 6/20/13, 4:44 PM

Hi,

We are developing a new Cash Flow module in v7. Our module doesn't take its information from banking statements, it allows the user to configure certain properties on the accounts, and adds the transaction type to the move, the voucher and other documents that can move liquid money.

The first usable version should be out in about 2 weeks. As always, it will be released in our launchpad main project: lp:openerp-ccorp-addons. (I can't post links yet...)

Regards

Is CF module ready to use?

Paweł Kostrzewa
on 12/2/13, 9:03 AM

Hi Can we have a document explaining in detail how to use the Cashflow module in V7

Kadour boualem
on 4/21/14, 1:56 PM
arif
On 4/9/13, 6:49 AM

Please see module account_cashflow and account_cash_flow module here

Version 6.1??????

omar bajunaid
on 4/10/13, 9:41 AM
Miel
On 8/4/14, 2:24 AM

i receive an error with this module with OpenERP v 7

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

6 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/16/13, 4:04 AM
Seen: 7318 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 11:38 PM