Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Cash flow forecast report

By
Alexey Yushin
on 6/17/16, 2:08 AM 263 views

Hello all,

I'm looking for a cash flow forecast in Odoo, which seems to be so trivial, that I am sure it exists, but I must be looking in a wrong place or by a wrong name.

Basically, I want to know at any given day in the future, the sum of all the purchase and sales invoices, respecting their payment periods, and all the cash reserves (bank accounts and cash).

Does something like this exists? If not can somebody give me an idea what the formula look like?

Regards,

Alex

Mark Lewis
On 6/17/16, 3:53 AM

There is accounting > reporting > legal statements > cash flow statement for the year and it can be plotted month on month

by setting period to this month and changing the number of comparison periods.

Its very good because you can also drill down.

Using Version 9.saas~10e (Enterprise Edition)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/17/16, 2:08 AM
Seen: 263 times
Last updated: 6/17/16, 3:53 AM