Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

cant see costomers/users created by admin or other users

Jide Fash
on 7/23/13, 10:45 PM 791 views

i created costumers/users using admin and when i open my profile, i cant see any of the customers. i can only see them when i log in as admin, also when i want to send emails to other users using my account(users already created using admin) the system tells me to create a new record and cant find the already created users.

| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Python developer, big fan of sailing

On 7/24/13, 2:43 PM

Check the access rules for the group the user belongs to, chances are there is an access rule that forbids the user from seeing the customers/users created

Bonnet Denis

--Bonnet Denis--
| 5 6 8
Vannes, France
--Bonnet Denis--

Engeneer at MGS Consulting Ouest at Vannes, FRANCE

Bonnet Denis
On 7/24/13, 11:24 AM

I think you don't set the correct crm right to your profile. You probably have "see own leads" checked. Try to set "see all leads".

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 7/23/13, 10:45 PM
Seen: 791 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM