Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Cant place tags on new Odoo forum question

on 11/10/14, 8:03 PM 656 views

For a little while now I cant seem to place any tags on my forum questions without an error popping up every few seconds.  It doesnt seem to allow me to select any tags as well.  I am using Google Chrome and was wondering if anyone has the same problem as I am?

Same problem here...

Ermin Trevisan
on 11/15/14, 2:48 AM

On my side, keying tags is freezing the page onto the browser. Escaping this situation means reconnecting to the Odoo database! A solution is needed from Odoo team!

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 11/15/14, 9:04 AM

Yes I'm also had the same problem error message will come and stop browser and again close the page and return to the browser without tag it's working

on 11/11/14, 3:05 AM

I had the same problem, i just posted the question without tags.

on 11/10/14, 9:36 PM

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 11/15/14, 9:22 AM

This question has been asked and answered several times.  the good news is that the github issue has finally made some progress.  

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

5 follower(s)

Asked: 11/10/14, 8:03 PM
Seen: 656 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM