Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Cant generate pdf same as sxw file

By
faizan
on 11/19/13, 9:57 AM 1,004 views

I have a sxw template. i convert it to rml and generate pdf . the pdf file that is generated have diffrent allignments as i take in sxw file. i used tables to show template in a proper alignment bt it doesnt work.. sxw file look and pdf look is totally diffrent . so what i have to do so that i can create that proper pdf.

Luis Lozano
On 12/26/13, 7:05 PM

Same problem.

senthil
On 12/27/13, 1:46 AM

Go to terminal

open addons folder and then open base_report_designer module

in that module go to openerpsxw2rml folder

now use python file to convert sxw to rml

python openerpsxw_2rml.py path/ursxw.sxw > path/urrml.rml

it will convert sxw to rml

now check ur rml

Thanks for the info, but can you tell me please how can I do this on the online version of Open ERP ?

Luis Lozano
on 12/27/13, 1:32 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/19/13, 9:57 AM
Seen: 1004 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM