Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Cant find openerp report designer in the menu bar of OpenOffice?

By
Drees Far
on 8/24/15, 8:04 AM 563 views

Hello friends!!

Please i want to use the Open Office to create reports for OpenERP.

The problem is that after adding the plugin under extension manager of open Office i didnt find it added even after restarting my pc.

Please who can help me

Thanks a lot :)

Friend, thanks a lot for your answer but how can i downgrade to v3.X.X because my openOffice is v4.0.0

Drees Far
on 8/24/15, 9:56 AM

Read the last sentence of Federico's answer.

Ermin Trevisan
on 8/25/15, 2:38 AM
FEDERICO LEONI
On 8/24/15, 9:15 AM

Hi there!

Assuming you are using OpenOffice (and not LibreOffice because is not supported anymore) I would have a look on the version of the suite, because the last one reported as working is the V3 series. Then, if you are using a V4 (the latest should be the 4.1.1) you need to downgrade to V3.X.X. 

Edit: Here is the link to download the older version of Openoffice (3.4.1):

http://www.openoffice.org/download/other-341.html

You can try to install side by side with V4 or, if you use it just for Odoo, uninstall it and install the old one.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/24/15, 8:04 AM
Seen: 563 times
Last updated: 8/25/15, 2:38 AM