Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Cannot Print Reports ('NoneType' object is not callable handle_pageBegin args=())

By
Ajmal
on 11/24/13, 8:58 AM 2,509 views

Whenever i tried to print any reports like Invoices, HR Employee Attendance Report i cant able to print as PDF ,

'NoneType' object is not callable handle_pageBegin args=()

(<type 'exceptions.typeerror'="">, TypeError("'NoneType' object is not callable\n handle_pageBegin args=()",), <traceback object="" at="" 0x7f1f24122488="">)

How can i solve this issue ??

with which version you are working ?

semah
on 11/24/13, 9:38 AM

I m working in Openerp 7.0

Ajmal
on 11/24/13, 9:39 AM

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 11/24/13, 2:10 PM

Ajmal,

If you happen to fail on all reports, I suspect you might have issue of code might manipulated on server end. Thanks.

semah
On 11/24/13, 3:17 PM

Try to download the latest server revision from the official repository . Then overwrite only the report folder.

Thanks a lot, I'll try your fix right away!

Ajmal
on 11/25/13, 12:18 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/24/13, 8:58 AM
Seen: 2509 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM