Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Cannot login to odoo

By
Harun Baris Bulut
on 8/14/15, 11:39 AM 644 views

Hi all,

I have installed Odoo on to my server, however after installing some modules Odoo stopped logging me in. The interesting part is; I uninstalled Odoo and deleted the database and reinstalled to same server. But it still does not log me in.

In addition to that it does not say that my password is incorrect. When I enter incorrect password it says that my password is not correct, but when I enter true password it does not say my password is incorrect but it also does not allow me to login.

What do you think the problem could be ?

Thanks in advance

Drees Far

--Drees Far--
| 5 2 6
Tunis, Tunisia
--Drees Far--
Drees Far
On 8/14/15, 11:59 AM

Friend try to work with ODOO database which means you have to create a database named "ODOO" where master code = admin.

or try with this in your postgres:

update res_users set password ='xxxxxx' where login ='admin'

Try to update your addons folders may be they were damaged  from the official site https://www.odoo.com/fr_FR/page/download then delete the old database and create a new one named "odoo".

Regards.

I have updated my answer

Drees Far
on 8/14/15, 12:26 PM
Harun Baris Bulut
On 8/14/15, 12:03 PM

I did that, unfortunately that didnt work.

The interesting thing is when I enter wrong password it says and also logs that my password is not correct. On the other hand when I try to login with right password it does not say that password is incorrect but it does not log me in either.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/14/15, 11:39 AM
Seen: 644 times
Last updated: 8/14/15, 12:25 PM