I created an instance on Odoo SAAS. https://bcrm.odoo.com/
But I cannot configure/create shops. Cannot find Manage multiple shop option in Setting/Configuration/Sales - Sale Features.
I did add warehouse and Point of Sales. Also enabled Manage multiple locations and warehouses in Warehouse configuration.
We have developed a module to add more features to openERP V7 point of sale including:
- Keyboard shortcuts for non-touch monitors.
- One key press to finish an order in cash.
- Apply fixed discount for product or the whole order.
- Apply percentage discount for product or the whole order.
- One click to void an order.
- Increase, decrease and edit product Qty.
- Easily remove one product from the order with Delete key.
- Add a different logo, address, phone, exchange/return policy for each shop.
- Logo will appear on POS receipt.
* Discounts will appear in the POS back end orders page.
* Discounts reflected correctly into accounting module.
Click Here for more details
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 7/17/14, 8:28 AM|
|Seen: 2284 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|