Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Cannot enter timesheet openerp 7, missing general account id

By
linhdanghong
on 3/9/13, 10:35 PM 3,450 views

I created employee and related it with a user Create a project under Project Open Human Resources -> My Current TimeSheet -> Add a line Enter values for created timesheet line then click on Save

The error display

The operation cannot be completed probably due to the following : - deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it - creation/update: a mandatory filed is not correctly set

[object with reference: general_account_id-general.account.id]

Where can I can configure general account

Priyesh Solanki (pso)

--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 2 4
--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Priyesh Solanki (pso)
On 5/3/13, 10:48 AM

Go to the Employee menu and open the employee record, that you created. In Employee form, Go to the HR Setting tabs, Open that Product which should be service type product. In product, Go to Accounting Tab and Set Expense Account over there. If you do not want to apply over there, Go to the Related Product Category form and set Expense Account from there. After making these changes, Try again your scenario. It should work.

Thanks, Priyesh Solanki

Thanks Priyesh, It works now

Raminder Pal Singh
on 5/4/13, 3:01 AM
Raminder Pal Singh
On 5/3/13, 9:51 AM

I am also facing the same problem. Have you got the solution .

Please help me.

patrick
On 7/24/13, 10:22 AM

I have pretty much the same Problem, and worse I can not find a documentation (step-by-step) showing me how to do it properly or fix it.

I am trying to set up a time sheet for various users, either as admin or the user himself and I can not since every time I want to save, it says: The following fields are invalid "General Account" Strangely there is no field called "general account", only analytical account (depending, which way one chooses to set up the time sheet). Any Ideas Guys? This is driving me crazy, and its the first thing I am trying to do with open ERP.

I had the same problem (The following fields are invalid "General Account") and I've been able to solve it by selecting a product for the user in: "Human Resources->Employees->"logged user"->HR Settings->Timesheets->Product".

The problem is that in our scenario, a user may have several profiles, so associating a single product to a user/employee does not work for us.

An employee should be able to log worklogs by using diferent products/prices per hour and we don't now how to achieve that.

Any ideas?

Thanks Alex

Alex Monso
on 9/10/13, 10:01 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/9/13, 10:35 PM
Seen: 3450 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM