This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I created employee and related it with a user Create a project under Project Open Human Resources -> My Current TimeSheet -> Add a line Enter values for created timesheet line then click on Save

The error display

The operation cannot be completed probably due to the following : - deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it - creation/update: a mandatory filed is not correctly set

[object with reference: general_account_id-general.account.id]

Where can I can configure general account

Discard
Best Answer

Go to the Employee menu and open the employee record, that you created. In Employee form, Go to the HR Setting tabs, Open that Product which should be service type product. In product, Go to Accounting Tab and Set Expense Account over there. If you do not want to apply over there, Go to the Related Product Category form and set Expense Account from there. After making these changes, Try again your scenario. It should work.

Thanks, Priyesh Solanki

Discard

Thanks Priyesh, It works now

Best Answer

I am also facing the same problem. Have you got the solution .

Please help me.

Discard
Best Answer

I have pretty much the same Problem, and worse I can not find a documentation (step-by-step) showing me how to do it properly or fix it.

I am trying to set up a time sheet for various users, either as admin or the user himself and I can not since every time I want to save, it says: The following fields are invalid "General Account" Strangely there is no field called "general account", only analytical account (depending, which way one chooses to set up the time sheet). Any Ideas Guys? This is driving me crazy, and its the first thing I am trying to do with open ERP.

Discard

I had the same problem (The following fields are invalid "General Account") and I've been able to solve it by selecting a product for the user in: "Human Resources->Employees->"logged user"->HR Settings->Timesheets->Product".

The problem is that in our scenario, a user may have several profiles, so associating a single product to a user/employee does not work for us.

An employee should be able to log worklogs by using diferent products/prices per hour and we don't now how to achieve that.

Any ideas?

Thanks Alex