Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Cannot delete task from project

By
George Tsagkogeorgas
on 12/23/15, 1:45 AM 647 views

Hello,

I use odoo 8. I can't delete tasks from a project or the project. I get the message:

"Access Denied

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: Message, Operation: read)"

I have checked all the permissions and I can't find anything. The users have Project/Manager permission. Only with the administator user I can delete them.

George Tsagkogeorgas
On 12/30/15, 5:17 AM

Is there any way to debug the access rights? In server's log there in nothing else except from the message:

"Access Denied

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: Message, Operation: read)"

Zohair Iyaz
On 12/29/15, 12:15 PM

1. User Group "Project/Manager" has Delete access for Tasks checked?

2. Also, Try to uncheck access right Portal
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14771727/openerp7-new-user-with-full-rights-unable-to-create-new-partners.

I have checked the access Rights for all relatives models (project,task,message). Also I have not checked the Portal or Public access for the users

George Tsagkogeorgas
on 12/30/15, 5:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/23/15, 1:45 AM
Seen: 647 times
Last updated: 12/30/15, 5:17 AM