Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I am doing the following...
- Turn on Developer Mode.
- Go to Sales Orders and Select a Sales Order from the list view.
- Select "Manage Views" from the Debug dopdown list.
- Make sure "sale.order.form" is selected.
- Click the "Edit Button"
- Select the "+" button for the client_order_ref field line (or any other field)
- In the properties dialog box, select any field (or even create a new field) and click the "Update" button.
Result, nothing happens. The "Properties" dialog box just sits there. The dilog box does not go way and the view is not updated.
I have tried this with both Internet Explorer and Chrome and the behavior is the same, so I don't think it is a browser issue. I am logged in as admin and have enabled Technical Features.
The log shows no errors.
What am I missing?
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 4/29/14, 2:10 PM|
|Seen: 1318 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|