Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Cannot add a Line in Timesheets and cannot submit timesheets to Managers odoo 9 on Cloud

By
Prem Panchal
on 11/8/16, 1:39 AM 115 views

After Creating Timesheet when i try to select the project or analytic account in summary it shows
Odoo Warning - Access Error

The Requested Operation cannot be completed due to the security restrictions. Please contact your System Administrator.

(Document type: res.partner, Operation : read)

I have gone through Settings>Security>Access Control List
and gave access to all in res.partner  

Some customization of yours would have gone wrong, that has affected the Access Rights, try checking the same in Standard database, created in same instance

deep
on 11/8/16, 3:15 AM
Prem Panchal
On 11/8/16, 4:38 AM

Thank You Deep, i am running my instance on AWS Cloud, and i have only one Database, and i did recheck all of my customization, they seems to be properly. the major error causing in my instance is res.partner and res.users.
i am trying to solve this issue but it shows this error.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/8/16, 1:39 AM
Seen: 115 times
Last updated: 11/8/16, 4:38 AM